X-Safe 85x40mm Non-Transfer Label [Colour: Red] [Packing: Pack of 100] [Markings: Abric]
Notify me when back in stock
Prices above are only valid for online orders only, not for phone, email, fax, in-store orders and credit term customers.
General purpose adhesive security labels that will void upon tampering and peeling.
- Doors and utility meters
- Server cabinets and information technology products
- Coin boxes and cash-in-transit boxes
- Postal and courier parcels
- Security documents
- Canisters and drums
- Clear visible security message upon peeling of label
- Logo and serial numbers printed on surface for security
- Matt polyster surface allows writing by normal ball-point pen
NON-TRANSFER - where no void message or low traces of adhesive is left behind on the surface. Instead only the security label will exhibit the void message, preventing reuse of the label. With no void message left on the surface, the recipient must be aware there should be a security label, as a missing label or a different serial number is evidence of tampering. However, having no residue is convenient for when the sealed object is meant to be reused quickly - less time is spent cleaning off traces of adhesive.
|Size||85mm x 40mm|
|Adhesive Type||Non Transfer|
Specific and customised markings available.
|Print method||Thermal transfer overprint|
|Type||Tamper evident labels|