Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all products and services provided by Security Seals Online ("SSO") and B-Sealed Pty Ltd ("B-Sealed") and apply to any and all orders placed by the customer ("Customer").
These Terms and Conditions may be updated by SSO and B-Sealed from time to time.
- All information provided on this website and its links is subject to change without prior notice and is to be used as a general guide only. SSO and B-Sealed does not guarantee the accuracy of any such information and will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies.
- Photographs and images of products provided on this website and links are provided for representational indicative purposes only. They are to be used as a guide only as they may not be fully representative of the product described.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
The following Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all products and services provided by SSO and B-Sealed. Please make sure you choose carefully as all products are sold on a no refund basis, unless proven to have been faulty at time of sale.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and confirmation by SSO and B-Sealed.
- The title of goods shall not pass to the buyer until full payment has been received and cheques are cleared by SSO and B-Sealed.
- Terms and conditions of payment for the Goods and/or Services are strictly CDB (Cash Before Delivery) unless otherwise agreed and specified on invoice. Payment by other than Cash or Cheque (by prior arrangement only) may attract additional administration charges. Lodging your Credit Card details with SSO and B-Sealed can be used as the method for payment before delivery.
- SSO and B-Sealed will not be responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit.
- The Customer is responsible for any costs incurred by unclaimed goods or refused shipments. The Customer must ensure that someone is available at the delivery address to accept the goods. SSO and B-Sealed will use its best efforts to ensure that delivery is timely but cannot be held liable for any delayed or lost goods.
- There may be circumstances that require additional payment by the Customer if the conditions mentioned have not been met or may require special services outside of SSO and B-Sealed's standard delivery. This may include a specified delivery time window, or if the Customer's address is not tractor trailer accessible, or not available for the scheduled delivery, delivery not made due to unsafe conditions, not indicating missing pieces on the delivery note, etc.
- SSO and B-Sealed does not guarantee product compatibility. On special request, non-faulty products returned for credit must be done so within 30 days of invoice date, unopened, unused in its original packaging and will incur a 20% restocking fee of the lower price of either its invoiced value or market value at the discretion of SSO and B-Sealed. No goods will be accepted for return after 30 days.
- Discounts given during promotional periods are not redeemable for cash and will be proportionally deducted in the instance of refund/credit if approved by SSO and B-Sealed.
- Goods sold on "back-to-back orders and no-return" basis will be identified by SSO and B-Sealed, and cannot be returned or cancelled.
- Customised and made to order Goods cannot be returned or cancelled.
- In the event of a return for credit, SSO and B-Sealed will deduct the cost of freight incurred from the amount refunded.
- SSO and B-Sealed covers all goods for a 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise.
- SSO and B-Sealed will not accept, refund or replace any damaged goods caused by misuse or improper handling.
- SSO and B-Sealed will only accept responsibility for adherence to technical or performance specifications by any goods to the extent that the Manufacturer of those goods accepts that same responsibility.
- All prices listed on the website are in AUD $ and includes GST where shown.